- Dates: 01 Nov - 30 Novt 2012
- Price:From R10614.00 pps
- Additional Night Price:
- Airport tax:
Rooms at Aanari Hotel feature warm colours and elegant woodwork. Each has a flat-screen TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.
After an open-air breakfast with ocean views, guests can sample fine Chinese cuisine at the Mei Yan Restaurant, renowned for Peking Duck and seafood specialities. A variety of drinks can be enjoyed at the Colonial Bar.
- Restaurant, Bar, 24-hour front desk
- Newspapers, Garden, Terrace
- Non-smoking rooms, Rooms/facilities for disabled guests
- Lift/elevator, Safety deposit box
- Soundproof rooms, Design hotel, Luggage storage
- Shops in hotel, All public and private spaces non-smoking
- Air conditioning, Private beach area, Restaurant (à la carte), Restaurant (buffet), Snack bar, Sun terrace
- Sauna, Fitness centre, Casino
- Spa and wellness centre, Massage, Hot tub
- Turkish bath/steam bath, Outdoor swimming pool (seasonal)
- Meeting facilities, Babysitting, Laundry, Dry cleaning
- VIP room facilities, Ironing service, Bridal suite
- Currency exchange, Souvenirs/gift shop, Bicycle rental
- Packed lunches, Car hire, Tour desk
- Fax/photocopying, ATM/cash machine on site
- Nightclub/DJ, Shuttle service (surcharge)
Star rating: 3
Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
Return airport to resort transfers
7 Nights at the 3* Aanari Hotel & Spa
Breakfast and dinner daily
Terms & Conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.
Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned. Travel and medical insurance.